Set in bushland on the edge of the Murry River, Roonka is a perfect weekend escape for your family camping trip, team building retreat or community group social activities.
Our 6 bunkhouse rooms (each privately hired) can accommodate up to 58 people. The bunkhouses all have air conditioning (cooling only), a power outlet and modern bunks and mattresses.
- Bunkhouse rooms A, C – each sleeps 6
- Bunkhouse room B – sleeps 10
- Bunkhouse rooms D, E & F each sleeps 12
Rooms A, B, and C are located in our Western Bunkhouse, rooms D, E, and F are located in our Eastern Bunkhouse.
$25.00 per person per night (minimum charge of 50% of room occupancy). 2pm check-in. Building check out is at 12pm however, you are welcome to remain on site till 2pm
All buildings and sole occupancy have a minimum stay of 2 nights, long weekends 3 nights and Easter 4 nights.
Roonka offers both powered and unpowered camping;
- Our Unpowered campground gives you the ability to set up anywhere in the designated unpowered camping area. $10.00 per person per night
- Our Powered sites run along the front of our camping area and are perched on top of the rise allowing you to overlook the billabong and playground. There are 18 sites in all and you will be designated one of these at the time you book. $30.00 per site per night – inclusive of 2 people (may 5 people per site recommended, $10 per additional person per night)
Check-in any time from 2 pm on the day of arrival, check out before 2 pm on the day of departure. On weekends all facilities have a minimum hire of 2 nights, long weekends 3 nights and Easter 4 nights.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR GUESTS
FRUIT FLY OUTBREAK – Blanchetown and the greater Riverland area currently have a number of fruit fly outbreaks. This has resulted in restrictions applying to the movement of at-risk fruit and vegetables within our region. To further understand these restrictions, please visit fruitfly.sa.gov.au when planning your visit.